Rio Grande ships orders Monday—Friday. We make every effort to ship orders the same day (excluding Economy mail, which ships within 3—5 business days).
On Mondays only, USPS Priority and UPS Ground also ship within 2 business days.
Each shipping carrier has a cut-off time for same day shipping:
Several carriers do not pick up or deliver packages on U.S. federal holidays, and orders placed the day before a federal holiday may also be delayed. We will update our homepage any time there is a shipping delay. The following are U.S. federal holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
- Presidents' Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November) ·
- Christmas Day (December 25). Due to the high volume of packages and mail in transit during the Christmas holidays it is normal for carriers to extend delivery service times and modify guarantees.